Body Maintenance Solutions
Period of Cover
We cover the following periods of cover:
18 MONTHS | 24 MONTHS
36 MONTHS | 48 MONTHS
60 MONTHS | 72 MONTHS
Jo’s dad owns a sports car. One day, when his dad was out of town, Jo took his girlfriend out in the sports car. Back from his date, Jo noticed a dent on the front door of his dad’s car.
Fortunately, his dad had the CCV BMS. The next day he phoned the CCV team and in no time the professional team came knocking on his door to fix the dent. Jo was very happy to see the CCV team’s fully equipped mobile unit. After fixing the dent, the CCV team even treated the interior and renewed the headlights.
He was so impressed with all the work they had done. They really came to his rescue.
BENEFITS IN DETAIL
Stone Chips are exactly what the name implies, chips caused by stones. If left unattended these minor chips may deteriorate and cause rust.
Scratches are inevitable, no matter how well you look after your car or try to avoid them, they happen!
The smell of odours is still a major annoyance to drivers.By making use of a specialised treatment, our experts can eliminate unwanted odours.
Rejuvenate the look of old and discoloured headlights by totally eliminating dull and foggy appearances of polycarbonate headlight lenses.
AIR CONDITIONING TREATMENT
Through the use of Air Conditioning in your vehicle over a period of time, a build-up of bacteria will occur. Our Treatments will eliminate this.
AUTO BODY REPAIR CENTRE VISIT
This benefit includes body line damages such as scratches, dents and chips that do not fall within the specifications.
PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL
Dents caused by vehicle doors opening on your vehicle or even shopping carts making their way into your vehicle can easily be repaired.
WINDSCREEN CRACKS AND CHIPS
If left unattended, these chips and cracks can not only worsen but will impair your vision when driving.
Using specialised equipment, our expert technicians are able to safely remove tar deposits from your vehicle.
Our Fabric and Leather Care Treatment makes for a perfect Interior Treatment for all conventional materials and leather interiors.
AFTER SERVICE CARE
After every approved service your vehicle will be left in a spotless condition. Our team will wash, vacuum, and give your tyres a polish.
MAG WHEEL & WHEELCAP REPAIRS
With the road conditions, South African road users are more frequently experiencing damage to their mags and wheel caps.
Log A Claim
Please complete this form to submit your claim request. Upon submission, you will be contacted by one of our call center operators to process your claim.
Making Use of Your Benefits
Here Are Some Frequently Asked Questions
The voucher may be cancelled by either party giving 30(thirty) days written notice. Upon cancellation you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund after deducting a R500.00 (including VAT) cancellation fee or R3 000.00(including VAT) for every service request logged. If the maintenance plan was financed, the pro-rata refund will be credited to your credit agreement.
The voucher is non-transferable.
After purchasing your CCV BMS package, a thirty (30) day no service period will apply, thereafter you will be able to fully utilise your benefits.
Stone chips, scratches, paintless dent removal, windscreen chips and cracks and tar removal can be requested once a month. Odour eliminators and air conditioning treatments can be requested once every 6 months. Headlight Renewal and Interior Treatment can be requested once every 12 months. Visitation to an Auto Body Repair Centre and the Mag Wheel & Wheel Cap Repair Centre can be requested once every 12 months.
Auto Body Repair Centre Visit R2 500 per annum for a repair that falls within the specifications. Mag Wheel / Wheel Cap Repair R800 per annum for a repair that falls within the specifications.
- Contact the CCV call centre on the toll-free number 0800 100 228 and provide us with your voucher number. This number is required so that we can validate your voucher and log your application.
- Once you have logged a call with the call centre, a message with your application reference number and relevant details, will be sent to your cell phone.
- Message or email photos of each of the damages to the contact details provided, using the application reference number as the subject. This will ensure your application can be assessed and processed efficiently.
- Once your application has been assessed, you will be sent a message to notify you of whether your application was approved or declined.
- FOR ALL MOBILE REPAIRS On approval of your application, CCV will contact you to set up an appointment for your vehicle to be repaired at the premises of your choice.
- FOR AUTO BODY / MAG WHEEL & WHEEL CAP REPAIRS On approval of your application, CCV will refer you to RMI or SAMBRA approved Auto Body Repairers to obtain two quotations.
- Message or email the two quotations to the contact details provided, using the application reference number as the subject line. This will ensure your application can be assessed and processed efficiently.
- Once the quotations have been processed, you will be notified accordingly.
- On approval, CCV will arrange for repairs to commence.
Body Mantenance Solutions Full Terms & Conditions
In return for payment and subject to the terms and conditions stated in this
agreement you are eligible for benefits as per the specifications of the
voucher purchased. The voucher is applicable to the specific vehicle only.
Please note it remains your responsibility to ensure that the content of the
agreement with its relevant terms and conditions are fully understood.